Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post 1

So this blog contraption will attempt to document the misadventures of My Jeep, Myself and a cast of characters known as FlyByRacing. The original plan for buying a Jeep Wrangler X was that it was cheap, solid axle 4wd and could be a reliable daily driver while I built my Dodge Dakota for go fast dezert activities. After purchasing the Jeep and putting 600 miles on the odometer, Midway Chrysler Jeep called to inform me that my financing did not go through as planned and i would need to return to the dealer to "work out some details." It was at this point i was able to inform Midway that the Jeep was already at the dealership since the night before the clutch miraculously exploded. To make a long story short Midway warranty repaired the clutch and fixed my financing so that I magically save about $5,000 over the term of the loan. Here it is in all its blue glory with paper plates at Ocotillo Wells CA sitting on top of Devils Slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment